The actions of BHC ENERGY come firmly within the European Union’s 2030 Energy-Climate Package and contribute, at its scale, to implementing measures to control demand for energy. We thus actively participate in the transition towards a society that consumes energy efficiently.
- we encourage players to continuously improve their energy efficiency ;
- we provide information concerning the issues in controlling peak electricity demand ;
- we encourage diversification of the energy mix ;
- we encourage the implementation of environmental action plans ;
- we campaign for industrial players to move towards eco-design ;
Lastly, we take advantage of the technology watch that we perform, being a proactive source of ideas concerning the white certificates system. Thus, we continually put forward new draft standardised forms within the working groups of ATEE’s white certificates club.