BHC ENERGY, your Energy Manager
- BHC ENERGY is an energy performance consulting company founded in 2008 by 3 engineers.
- The company has become in April 2014 the energy efficiency subsidiary of TOTAL on the french market.
- In September 2016, BHC ENERGY integrated the new Branch Gas, Renewables & Power (GRP) which is in charge to develop the “low carbon” activities to reach the Group ambition of becoming the major of responsible energy.
OUR BUSINESS: ENERGY MANAGEMENT
Our range of bespoke services, coupled with an Energy Information System (EIS), was developed with the goal of continually improving the energy efficiency of our professional clients and adapting to the challenges of each sector.
Energy Management involves a joint effort at optimising the three main ways of managing energy with the aim of sustainably reducing your energy bill.
- Energy consumptions of technical systems
- Energy purchasing
- Organizational and human factors
Our goal is to help you to :
- Optimise your energy procurement
- Manage and control your energy consumption
- Set up an Energy Information System and capitalise on your consumption data
- Assist with the implementation of energy improvement initiatives
- Fund your energy improvement initiatives
- Disseminate best practices and master organisational aspects
ENERGY MANAGEMENT IS EVERYONE’S BUSINESS
Dealing with energy issues in an organisation can cut across several departments. The Energy Manager centralises and deals with these issues and disseminates best energy practices.
BHC ENERGY is positioned as an Energy Manager with the aim of guiding your teams on the road to energy performance. Since this road differs from one organisation to the next, BHC ENERGY advises you on energy policy deployment, and assists you with the execution and financing of energy conservation initiatives.
WORKING SIDE BY SIDE TO MAKE THE COMPLEX ENERGY SERVICES ENVIRONMENT INTELLIGIBLE
Over the years, BHC ENERGY has established close relationships with prominent technical, financial and legal partners, enhancing its ability to carry out large-scale projects. In view of the highly specialised nature of certain energy service professions, BHC ENERGY involves expert specialists (energy traders, buyers, IT specialists, building certification specialists, etc.).
As a consulting company, our mission is to support and assist our clients over the long term with the formulation of their needs through to the contracting and deployment of tailored energy efficiency solutions.
OUR AMBITIOUS COMMITMENT TO ENERGY TRANSITION
BHC ENERGY is strongly committed to working within the framework of the European Union’s 2030 Energy & Climate Package and is helping, at its level, to implement the measures of Energy Demand Management. We are thus actively involved in helping society transition to more efficient ways of consuming energy.
- We encourage stakeholders to engage in a continuous improvement approach to their energy performance
- We provide information on the issues involved in peak electricity demand management
- We encourage diversification of the energy mix
- We encourage the implementation of an environmental action plan
- We campaign for industrial players to move towards eco-design